You have questions we have answers.
If you can’t find an answer to your questions please feel free to contact us. We love to chat!
1. How does a mobile hotspot work?
Basically a mobile hotspot taps into your 4G cellular network (similar to a smartphone). The data connection is then shared with nearby devices that are Wi-Fi enabled.
2. How many devices can I connect to a mobile hotspot?
With our mobile 4G LTE Hotspots you can connect up to 10 different devices at the same time with no trouble at all.
3. How do I connect a device to my mobile hotspot?
Open your Wi-Fi setting and search for available networks. Your mobile hotspot name should be an available option in the list. Select the mobile hotspot and if requested enter your hotspot password. Finally select “join” or “connect” and that’s it!
4. Is there anywhere I can’t get Wi-Fi on my mobile hotspot?
You are able to get mobile hotspot Wi-Fi anywhere you can get cellular data service.
5. Are there any hidden fees?
No! There are no overage charges or hidden fees involved whatsoever.